The recipe is shared by Shahar Lubin, owner of Daluva Restaurant and Bar
- Put 1kg of washed Mulberries in a large jar or other container.
- Add 1kg sugar on top and cover.
- The next day, stir and cover again.
- One day later, add 750ml vinegar (preferably Cider), and 250ml water.
- Cover and leave out for a week.
- Strain in a fine mesh, pressing down.
(Keeping the ratio, you can scale up, or down, easily).
- Use for drinks with water (1:5) and ice, or for cocktails.
20 ml. Mulberry Shrub
50 ml. Gin
- Mix the shrub, gin and ice in a highball glass vigorously.
- Top with tonic water, and give it one stir.
THANKS TO SHAY, AND ENJOY! 😉 😀